Who Did We Hear From?
- Redmond’s Public Safety Community Sounding Board, a group of highly engaged volunteers convened in January 2022 to provide feedback through a series of focused discussions.
- 400 Redmond registered voters via a statistically valid survey.
- 260+ community members via a feedback period with online/paper/translated questionnaires open from March 21 through April 30, 2022.
- 40 attendees at our hybrid (online/in-person) community meeting at City Hall on April 4, 2022.
- Community-based organizations and city boards and committees.
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Email this link