Who Did We Hear From?
- Redmond’s Public Safety Community Sounding Board, a group of highly engaged volunteers convened in January 2022 to provide feedback through a series of focused discussions.
- 400 Redmond registered voters via a statistically valid survey.
- 260+ community members via a feedback period with online/paper/translated questionnaires open from March 21 through April 30, 2022.
- 40 attendees at our hybrid (online/in-person) community meeting at City Hall on April 4, 2022.
- Community-based organizations and city boards and committees.
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Email this link
Thank you for your contribution!
Help us reach out to more people in the community
Share this with family and friends